Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NOT A GOOD LOOK!!!!!!!!!


Today’s story is a quick one…. But oh so funny! Well… at least it is to me and my crew.

So my homegirl broke up with her boyfriend a few months back… and he owes are some money (he needs to step his game up… thus why he got dropped) ANYWAY. She was soooo mad that she went to dontdatehimgirl.com to look into creating a profile for him to warn women everywhere of his trifliness.

Well…. Some other chick beat her to it because his ass is already exposed on the site! LMMMMMBBBBBBBOOO. Click here (or copy link) http://dontdatehimgirl.com/search/0/Dexter%20Henry/name/ check it out. If you can’t view it this is what she writes next to a picture of him and a current girl. She even put his government all out there.

He's a liar LIAR LIAR and a CHEATER cheater, we were together for a year and he cheated on me numerous times. He would say that he was home working at nights when in reality he was at some other girls home. He linked up with women thru facebook and myspace. He told me he dumped his previous girlfriend to be with me but now I dont believe him. He was probably still with her when I was dating him! DONT BELIEVE THE LIES!!!

Sigh… nothing like a woman scorned. Although I have to say… she played herself too… how do you get cheated on “numerous times”????? I take it once was not enough?

To all my male friends (cause some of yall know you wrong) you might want to check to make sure your name is not all in these streets! FOOLERY AT IT’S BEST!

No comments: