Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools!!!!!!!


Yesterday was April Fools day… boy did I experience some FOOLISHNESS on the part of Facebook Stalkers.

In an attempt to play a joke on my friend Charanna… one of my really good guy friends (Laurent) and I decided to sink up our relationship status and profess our “dedication” to each other via the social networking site. What a HOTT MESS!

Within 2 min of us doing this I received a random friend request from one of his crushes… I had never met her… and he was our only friend in common. She didn’t even attach a message to this request. She just wanted to glimps at my profile so that she could find out more about me… and then email pics off to her friends that read “she aint even cute” or “he could do better”… we all know that is what ole girl wanted to do.

Next came the emails and CALLS from my friends congratulating me and wanting to find out about my new man. Ummmm it said “in a relationship” not “engaged”. Since when do you congratulate someone on caking? I’m glad everyone wanted to know my business, but it was a little overwhelming. What makes it worse is that one person I have been trying to contact for months… found out my new boo and called me with the quickness. Guess they weren’t too busy for gossip.

On Laurents side he too received the same treatment. Mostly from females wanting to know more about me. I even got a text from a guy saying “I thought you did not want to settle down until your career took off.” ARE YOU SERIOUS. Again I ask… since when is caking settling down? Laurent did not put a ring on it!

Next thing I know mutual friends are commenting on pictures the two of us had taken together saying stuff like “Bout time someone got in a relationship… Praise Jesus!!!!!” Why you gotta bring the Lord into this?

Charanna tried to flip my joke on me via G-chat and Laurent was in on it. She played it like her and Laurent were together on the low and that she could not believe he was cheating on her with me saying: “I can’t believe I cooked for that negro… He got me crying at work.” GIRL. BYE!!!!!!!!! Too bad you can’t out joke a jokester. Sorry people.

This morning I woke up to a post from Laurent who dumped me via wall. Talk about HARSH! This was followed by a message from a facebook friend saying “what happened”.

If anything this taught me to be careful what you put on the net. Once your business is out others feel privy to know what’s going on in your life and will stop at no ends to get the low down. Glad I could be the center of your world for a day! April Fools you FOOL! LOL

No comments: